Come and learn comedy improvisation at the internationally renowned Goldsmiths College.
This six-week course introduces you to key principles underpinning comedy improvisation while creating a more confident you. Such core comedic skills are directly transferrable to personal, social and workplace contexts.
Uncover your funny side while becoming more confident, creative and collaborative. Comedy improvisation is about being present in the moment, listening carefully and contributing freely. Above all, it is about being open to and accepting of new situations and possibilities.
Why study this course?
• You’ll learn all the key principles of improvisation.
• You’ll increase your overall confidence.
• You’ll feel more in command of social situations, presentations and public speaking.
• You’ll be a better listener and collaborator; happy to agree and build on a given moment.
• You’ll become more creative and imaginative.
• You’ll feel more comfortable in the present moment.
Your teacher is DDG's Vic Hogg. Vic is an experienced improvisation and applied theatre facilitator who specialises in safe space and low-risk, high-reward attainment. You'll meet new friends and learn a whole new skill set while having a lot of fun.
Please email Vic directly at email@example.com with questions or go to Goldsmiths Short Course webpage to learn more about the course and to sign up.